Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide.
Any fees paid for any of the subscription services (including online test series or any other service offered by Enserio Education) is NOT refundable under any circumstances. For any complaints or grievances, the subscriber is requested to write to email@example.com . Suitable actions will be taken to improve the service.
However, Enserio Education reserves the right to refund the fees or subscription amount in extraordinary situations or on a voluntary basis due to reasons that may seem apt to the decision makers of Enserio Education.
Any subscription or service availed from Enserio Education cannot be cancelled once the fees for the same has been paid in full.
However, Enserio Education reserves the right to cancel the subscription in extraordinary situations or on a voluntary basis due to reasons that may seem apt to the decision makers of Enserio Education. In case of cancellation, the subscription fees may be refunded on a pro-rata basis depending on the services availed by the subscriber till the date of cancellation.
1. We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and we, Enserio Education agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of .
6. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Enserio Education. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
7. The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and copyright with all rights reserved.